Skills And Tools:
Gulf Shadow for Constructions and Building is a company specialized in real estate development and currently has projects in Alexandria and seeks to be one of the pioneers of development in the real estate market.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Alexandria, Egypt for a Real Estate Sales Manager at Gulf Shadows Constructions. The Real Estate Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing sales strategies and to increase sales.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Establishing relationships with clients, and managing contracts.
- Work closely with other departments to create effective marketing plans and ensure client satisfaction.
- Directing and coaching the sales team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field
- 15+ years of experience in Real Estate sales .
- Alexandria residency is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a sales team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Experience with CRM software and real estate sales technologies
- Knowledge of local real estate laws, regulations, and market trends
- Good command of English.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Real Estate Sales Manager in K...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Manager - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 months ago
- Sales Executive - Smouha, Alexandria24 hours ago
- Senior Sales Specialist - Cairo, Egypt23 hours ago
- Real Estate Team Leader - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Sales Account Manager - Sheikh Zayed, Giza19 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Maadi, Cairo12 days ago
- Real Estate Broker - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Property Consultant Rea... - New Cairo, Cairo21 hours ago
- Real Estate Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago