Skills And Tools:
- Maintain optimum inventory levels to ensure on-time deliveries to meet customer requirements
- Establish procedures and supervises the annual physical inventory
- Interface with product line managers on the planning and forecasting of material orders to meet shipments
- Ensure that the company standard practices and procedures are followed in connection with all materials department functions
- Assure MM activities ensuring MM operations are efficiently carried-out in SAP ERP system.
- Participate in total inventory levels and ensure turns are within the company targets.
- bachelor's degree in Logistics or a relevant field is required.
- Experience: 6-8 year’s experience at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Deep understanding of materials handling and warehouse management
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Knowledgeable of forecasting and budgeting
- SAP MM Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt18 hours ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago