Skills And Tools:
- Communicate with trainees and instructors to confirm their attendance
- Coordinate the training process of each client, including admission, absence, etc.
- Ensure all training equipment, materials, manuals are delivered
- Maintain training records
- Monitoring and evaluation training sessions
- Compiling final reports for training programs
- Active support and problem solving
- Follow academy policies, guidelines and regulations.
- 8 Working Hours (12:00PM-8:00PM) or (1:00PM-9:00PM)
- 5 Working days per week
- 2 Days off
- University degree.
- Females only
- Previous experience at an educational institute is preferred.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- Time Management skills
- Training Specialist - Real Est...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Training SupervisorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago