Tactical Operations Lead-AlexandriaPosted 25 days ago
- 2In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Caduceus Lane Operation Management Lead shall be in charge of a variety of responsibilities, including maintaining smooth, day-to-day operations with the Tactical Operation Management, across-markets facilities responsibilities, and procurement execution supported by the Optimization Unit Lead while managing an intelligence team with the support of the Operation Excellence Team Lead.
Caduceus Lane is looking for a reliable Operations Management Lead to operate closely with the Operations Division Lead and support the organizational day-to-day operations. The candidate shall also be responsible for overseeing all operational matters, rendering their role integral to the success and growth of the business. The Operations Management Lead shall report directly to the Operations Division Lead and will interact and communicate directly with the Tactical Operation Team and all department managers.
The Operations Management lead shall be responsible for executing operational projects and business initiatives; formulating an operations master plan; executing tactical operations plans on departmental levels; creating and maintaining structured cooperation with department managers; overseeing the adoption of global operational KPIs and monitoring the performance, operational processes, and quality assurance measures of departments accordingly; ensuring the smooth flow of daily operations; establishing operational procedures and processes, and continuously working on developing the company’s business procedures.
- Ensuring the proper, continuing, and timely implementation of all business operations through directing and guiding others and utilizing various tools that guarantee operational excellence to resolve problems, including providing training to managers and employees
- Planning and executing operational projects, business initiatives, and tactical management strategies that are necessary for implementing plans internally
- Developing and implementing operational business plans and assuring the effectiveness of operational processes and plans in cooperation with all internal business partners
- Developing a plan for the development of operational capabilities in cooperation with the management of the Human Resources Department
- Assisting the Operations Division Lead in daily operational matters
- Supporting with the enforcement of company policies and standards
- Providing feedback on company policies and procedures
- Executing tasks and actions that are necessary to implement plans internally
- Mastering the effectiveness parameters development, analytics formulation, and managing the reporting of daily operations
- Setting departmental KPIs’ guidance and maintaining their achievement through applying and following the structured performance, process, and quality standards
- Conducting business performance analysis and working on improving planning
- Achieving effective and efficient results to meet the company’s operational needs and capitalizing on new opportunities to expand its business scope
- Achieving global operational goals through close monitoring and management and through strategic and planned cooperation with different operational units management and department managers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is highly preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in a professional business environment
- Fluent English and Arabic language proficiency (verbal and written)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Leading planning skills and systematic business mentality
- A well-organized and detail-oriented mindset with an eagerness to grow.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Proactive qualities.
- Willingness to learn.
- Refrigeration Engineer-Mainten... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Indirect Sales Team Leader - R... - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- Business Development Lead - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Food And Beverage Manager - Cairo, Egypt21 hours ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Vendor Acquisition Specialist - Giza, Egypt4 days ago
- Billing Officer - Downtown, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Account Manager (GCC Ac... - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - P... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza23 days ago
- Store Manager (Non Food)Shaheen Center - Karmooz, Alexandria15 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerAlex form - Ameria, Alexandria10 days ago
- Senior Purchasing Manager (Ale...Confidential Company - Azarita, Alexandria16 days ago
- Maintenance ManagerSIGMA - Ameria, Alexandria1 month ago
- Sales Manager - Real EstateConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia11 days ago
- Admin and Security ManagerTarget Recruitment & HR Solutions - Smouha, Alexandria4 days ago
- HSE ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Production ManagerAlex international Company - Ameria, Alexandria1 month ago
- Area Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Mansoura, Dakahlia9 days ago
- Project Control Team LeaderRowad Modern Engineering - Housh Eissa, Beheira15 days ago