Skills And Tools:
- Conduct & design basic product knowledge & skills training for the assigned representatives
- Designing and conducting workshop according to the TNA
- Designing new training modules for the products and its related medical background accordingly, also ongoing update.
- Using the KPI (market share, sales achievement, and sales growth,) in evaluating all the team members.
- Training needs analysis for the medical representatives & FLM.
- Selection & recruitment of highly calibers, medical representatives.
- Recognizing the talented calibers through assessments and developing them by aspiring programs
- Monitoring and active participation of the regular team meeting.
- Running one-to-one meetings with representatives & FLM who need to improve skills, medical, product knowledge.
- Selecting and promoting the potential candidates to be FLM
- Developing potential candidates through structured programs and assessments.
- Conduct and follow up the training and development of the first-line managers.
- Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy - veterinary-Science
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Medical Representative background
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Branch Manager (Pharmaceutical...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Operational Pharmacist - Local...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Beirut, Lebanon8 days ago