Skills And Tools:
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Education & Work Experience: A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Information Systems.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, HR, or related field is required.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager +5 years & total experience from 10 to 15 years of experience.
- 15+ years of experience and relevant experience in construction.
- Excellent organization skills
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo2 days ago
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo3 days ago