Skills And Tools:
- A financial manager is responsible for providing financial advice and support to clients and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
- Financial considerations are at the root of all major business decisions.
- Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term, and companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding.
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly;
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- corporate finance: managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience.
- Significant experience in finance, with at least 10 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge of Tax Law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria2 days ago