Skills And Tools:
- Making purchase orders and following up with suppliers.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Dealing with suppliers for shipment details and shipping docs.
- Choosing the best freight forwarder based on historical performance, negotiating prices and conditions with foreign clearance, and freight carriers companies regularly to optimize benefit and reduce cost.
- Handling shipment requirements.
- Getting shipping docs from banks and arranging them to be sent to the clearance person.
- Following up with the clearance person.
- Following up the shipment until it reaches its destination.
- Preparing and managing the estimated logistics budget for projects that includes foreign goods.
- Making regular updates to ocean freight and air freight rates.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce or economics or equivalent.
- Must be a fluent English speaker.
- 2 years of Foreign Purchasing experience is a must.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Must have strong follow-up skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office).
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Manial, Cairo6 days ago
- Purchasing & Logistics OfficerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Purchasing Specialist -...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Deputy Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria4 hours ago