Skills And Tools:
- Support in maintaining contract database and tracking system for all contracts executed
- Support in evaluating and reviewing contracts on a continuous basis to ensure financial and functional requirements are met.
- Assist in updating standard contract templates while identifying terms and clauses in agreements that represent risks.
- Help in overseeing proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Facilitate subcontractor’s payments, final settlement, and variations.
- Facilitate subcontractor’s cost and time impacts and subcontract claims Client Contracts.
- Support in the assessment of the contract conditions in respect of responsibilities, obligations, and liabilities. of the Client and the contractor to consider what if any, factors that link to the claim related to cost and /or time.
- Assist in following up Subcontractor's Performance Bonds and Tender Bonds.
- Assist in the preparation of contractual Clarifications.
- Support in maintaining an audit file for each contract which will include the original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Support in reviewing contractual variations before submitting to management approval.
- Assist in the preparation of expert claim report.
- Support in preparing claims relating to EOT, Delay & Disruption, and Defective Performance.
- Support in monitoring incoming Claimant correspondence and preparation/review and approval of responses and outgoing correspondence to Claimant
- Assist in preparing claims and extension time requests arising during the construction phase.
- Help in Identifying claims and preparing complete claim submittal, filing claims.
- Assists in making sure the company finishes projects cleanly, on time and gets the needed invoices sent.
- Make the dates of Close-Out action “bold” on both schedules and in discussions during meetings.
- Make “bold” reminders during weekly meetings about upcoming efforts that will be in place based on project completion.
- Responsible for preparing lessons learned documents.
- 2-3 years experience in the field of contracting and claims and variations
- Previously worked in a construction company before
- Familiar with FIDIC conditions
- Familiar with claims and variations
- Contract AdministratorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago