Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated “Mid /Senior Full Stack ASP.Net Developer” with strong experience in building software applications using ASP.Net Core and Angular, to join our team in Cairo Bransh, with traveling opportunities to our Saudi branch.
- Development of new applications and maintaining current systems.
- Test and develop programming modifications - ensure Software testing and quality assurance
- Translate the functional and technical requirements and specifications into application components.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirements and systems.
- Develop the backend of the solution, including the service layer, business logic layer, and data access layer.
- Develop the integration parts of the system in order to communicate with the internal and external systems.
- Develop and write high-quality coding standards.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects
- Bachelor of Computer Science Degree is must.
- 4+ years experience with ASP.Net Core, ASP.NET MVC and Angular.
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET Framework 4.5+, Entity Framework, WCF / Web API
- Excellent understanding of OOP, n-tier architecture, and design patterns.
- Good Knowledge in Angular / Angularjs.
- Working knowledge of SOA principals, Web Services.
- Experience with web service development including SOAP or RESTful web services
- Knowledge of at least one of (Crystal reports, Open XML, and reporting services).
- Good knowledge of ORM and LINQ.
- Knowledge in queues, multi-threading, parallelization, and distributed caching servers.
- knowledge of Oracle / SQL DB, ability to write Stored Procedures & read entity diagrams.
- Knowledge of TFS / GIT.
- knowledge in Flutter is big plus.
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing, and support
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving/diagnostic skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly Saudi Arabia and could be other destinations if required, with travel allowance per-diem).
- Full stack Web Developer/in C ...iucon Egypt - Dokki, Giza20 days ago
- Full Stack developer - .NET Co... - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Developer - Full Stack - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Software Engineer. - Maadi, Cairo20 days ago
- Full stack Web Developer/in C ...iucon Egypt - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Software Developer - Katameya, Cairo24 days ago
- Backend Developer Team lead - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Sheraton, Cairo13 days ago
- EPM Consultant - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- Senior .Net Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Full time Senior ASP Net Core,...Sinmar Soft - New Nozha, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior .NET Full Stack Develop...Lumin - Sheikh Zayed, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Developer (Asp Net Core...Streams - Mohandessin, Giza12 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (.NET cor...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Full Stack .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (.Net & A...Link Datacenter - Giza, Egypt11 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperEIS - Haram, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .Net Develop...aliaict - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago