Skills And Tools:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the software project manager to meet business goals and objectives.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Plan and implement new designs in addition to optimizing existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitively and experience in each project to meet company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science or faculty of science computer division is more preferable.
- 3 - 5 years' UI/UX experience
- Knowledge of systems in the fully computerized business environment.
- Artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and design solutions for business different cases.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication, follow up and accuracy skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior UI\UX DesignerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior UI Developer & DesignerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- UI/UX DesignerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- UI UX DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago