Skills And Tools:
- Responsible of Cairo office general administrative tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Help the team with any admin works required
- Document control skills
- Responsible of sending, receipt & distribution of courier
- Dispatching runners for pickup and delivery of paper works at clients and obtaining proof of receipt
- Keep track of sending & receipt of invoices to clients
- Assist in tenders print outs and preparation for submission to clients
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline (Business Administration/Commerce).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office management, administrative assistance.
- Females Only
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organization and communication skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Receptionist Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 hours ago
- Office Manager & Executive Sec...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Executive Secretary - CEO Offi...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago
- Office Manager For Chairman Of...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria20 hours ago
- Office Sales AdminConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago