Skills And Tools:
- Reports Functionally to CEO and BOD
- Reports administratively to CEO
- The Internal Audit & Governance Manager works with the organization to advise Management of any
- Potential risks that may affect the reputation, safety, security, financial sustainability and
- Existence of the organization.
- He is expected to provide a better assessment of the risk
- Management policies and protocols in order to come up with policies and recommendations to Avoid threats, reduce or transfer risks and/or mitigate the effects of those which are essentially Unavoidable.
- The responsibility includes managing the risks associated with the organization, Employees, customers, reputation, assets, and interests of stakeholders.
- As such he will be working in a variety of sections and specialize in a number of areas including; Business continuity, Corporate governance, Enterprise/Operational risk, Information and security risk, Market and credit risk, Regulatory and legal risk, Technology risk
- Plans designs and implements an overall risk management process for the Organization;
- Conducts risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, Describing and estimate the risks affecting the organization
- Prepares risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental Factors and evaluating the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Prepares risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the Executive Committee or the Board of Trustees, so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Handles corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders
- Carries out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans, to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong
- Ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company's Standards of Conduct.
- Conducts audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- Provides support, education, and training to staff to build risk awareness within the Organization.
- Assists in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and helps execute staff succession and growth plans
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance
- 10+ years of internal audit experience out of which 7 are in a managerial position
- Strong knowledge of auditing control practices.
- Strong ability to write processes and SOPs
- Certification in Audit, Finance, or a closely related field (CIA, CPA or ESAA) will be an advantage.
- Excellent aptitude for mathematics, problem solving and analysis.
- Extensive experience in internal audit management, supervision, and control.
- Extensive knowledge in internal audit methodologies and approach.
- Keen attention to detail and dependable
- Quality Management System Spec...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago