Skills And Tools:
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system.
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with the Egyptian labor law and income tax law.
- Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Responsible of handling life insurance policies and benefits for employees
- Follow up medical insurance and update medical network
- Perform daily payroll department operations and reports
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding the payroll
- Responsible of employees files received from new hires
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of country regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Attention to Detail
- Numerical Ability
- Good command of English
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR Section HeadConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago