AI Technical Lead (Computer Vision)Posted 2 months ago
11Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
TensorGraph is seeking a visionary Technical Lead to spearhead the design, development, and deployment of cutting-edge AI-based solutions. As the go-to expert, you'll be responsible for architecting and implementing innovative software services, troubleshooting technical challenges, and ensuring optimal performance of our AI-driven projects. You'll also play a key role in training and recruiting team members, setting ambitious goals, and fostering client satisfaction. Join our team and help shape the future of AI!
- Reviewing code, overseeing deployments and new releases.
- Collaborating with their team to identify and fix technical problems using AI tools and machine-learning models
- Performs research and testing to develop machine-learning algorithms and predictive models
- Conduct model training and evaluation
- Ensure that items produced are aligned with the technical designs and client specifications.
- Implementing changes to previously designed software to meet client demands and specifications.
- interact and exchange ideas with project leads and other members of the team in a bid to arrive at good designs and solutions to the jobs at hand.
- helps in evaluating project designs, their costs, and timing
- Create and develop performance reports, delivery methods, the scope of work, and general duties records
- Get a good understanding of the business domain his/her team is working on.
- Work closely with the AI head and project manager to define the direction of the product and the priorities of deliverables, which can be formalized as OKRs
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
- Evaluate project data for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities
- Be up to date with current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- Carry out other technical-related duties that may be required.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 6-10 overall years of experience
- Min years of experience 6 years in Machine Learning
- Min years of experience 4 years in Computer vision
- Proficient with multiple AI tools; (Python)
- Proficient with multiple Machine-Learning framework; (Pytorch, TensorFlow & Scikit-learn)
- Possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges.
- Experience in a similar role is a must
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Must be goal-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain focus.
What we offer:
- USD Salary
- Financial Stability
- Hybrid Schedule
- Flexible working hours
- Family Insurance
- Social Insurance from day one
- Cloud Security EngineerFORTE CLOUD - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Software Development Team Lead...JRM for Communications - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- DevOps Team LeadTrufla - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Software Engineer Team LeaderAFFSQUARE - Sheraton, Cairo11 days ago
- Quality Team LeadFlairsTech - Cairo, Egypt7 hours ago
- Odoo Project ManagerPeerless - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago
- Branch Manager ( Software Hous...Houya Arrow - Heliopolis, Cairo22 days ago
- Technical Lead Software Engine...Aman - Giza, Egypt24 days ago
- Data Science [ Data Analyst / ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Development Section HeadConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Data ScientistSANTECHTURE - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago