Skills And Tools:
- Build mobile applications following industry best practices.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write well designed, scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and deployment of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Work in an Agile environment of fast and efficient delivery without compromising product’s quality.
- Deep knowledge of Flutter internals and how it works under the hood.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Must have 5+ years of experience working with mobile development
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Android (Kotlin) Or iOS (Swift) native application development
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Flutter (Dart) Development
- Must show your previous work.
- Deployed at least 3 apps to Play & App stores
- Strong knowledge of state management approaches (Provider, BLoC, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN.
- Experience implementing automated testing (unit test, widget test, integration test).
- Experience working in an Agile environment with a good understanding of Scrum framework
- Experience with Jira.
- CI/CD experience is preferred.
- Senior Flutter DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago