Skills And Tools:
A financial data analyst prepares financial reports that serve as summary information to managers. The financial data analyst is responsible for identifying relevant insights and compiling analytical reports that enable other employees in the company to make sound decisions. Forward-thinking forecasts based upon research conducted on financial trends are typically a key component of the reports that a financial data analyst prepares.
- A financial data analyst's role may be more specific to handling accounting information, business process information, internal company statistics, and financial reports, or information on outside companies.
- The nature of the role depends on the needs of the hiring company and determines if the data collection processes are from divisions within the company or outside the company, and the method of data retrieval that is required and preferred.
- Working will be from Home (WFH)
- To update P1 companies with zero errors and in 3 working days from date release always.
- To achieve weekly update targets of at least 6 C reports or 12 CQ reports or equivalent without jeopardizing the quality of updates.
- Able to highlight errors done by others.
- To train at least 1 new staff per year with supervision from Team Leaders.
- Collecting information from other divisions of the company
- He may be responsible for improving current methods used in the collection of data from other parts of the company that retains the integrity and security of the information collected.
- The reports a financial data analyst prepares may also delve into the realm of non-financial reporting, depending on the needs of the hiring company.
- Overall, the data analyst's role is to encourage the transfer of relevant knowledge to the parties that require it the most.
- The position may entail ensuring that information provided by the company to client databases is up-to-date and accurate to prevent conflicts with clients.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree in the Faculty of Commerce, English Section
- Fluency in English
- A financial data analyst should be able to interpret corporate reports such as quarterly earnings statements to help build sound financial reports if the interpretation of financial earnings statements is included in the job description.
- The role is likely to require an understanding of SQL and various data models as well as in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Those looking to fill a financial data analyst position should be comfortable obtaining information from the Internet and distinguishing between reliable sources and unreliable sources.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are important for a financial data analyst, as are a high attention to detail and the ability to become familiar with new information.
- Excellent communication skills are also critical, and prospective candidates should be able to retrieve information from a variety of sources, such as websites, company-provided logs, emails and calls with key contacts, or face-to-face interactions.
- Financial Manager (New Cairo ,...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Data Analysis & ForecastingConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 hours ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 day ago