Skills And Tools:
The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- (B2/C1) French & (B1) English levels are Must.
- Sales Skills
- Flexible with rotational shifts.
- Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
- Ability to work in a time-critical environment.
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant systems
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability and willingness to provide pre-sales support. Ability to promote and sell products or services.
- Able to speak with customers in a calm, enthusiastic and friendly tone of voice.
- Fluency in both written and speaking in the language.