Skills And Tools:
- Performs preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance activities for static equipment installed in the facility under the direct supervision of the Supervisor, Static and in accordance with maintenance plans ensuring that all activities performed conform to the Company’s policies & procedures, health, safety, environmental, quality, process safety, regulatory, and corporate standards & controls.
- Technical school diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on mechanical maintenance experience in major process plants.
- Good working knowledge of static equipment maintenance including vessels, tanks, heat exchangers, and piping systems.
- Good knowledge of process safety and quality requirements.
- Knowledgeable about Permit-To-Work (PTW) and LOTO systems.
- Basic English language literacy.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office).
- Light Current Specialist - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Oracle EBS Apps DBA - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Business Development Engineer ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Senior C++ Developer “Trading ... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza30 days ago
- Senior VOIP & Contact Center E... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Project Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Junior Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez13 days ago
- Junior Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez21 days ago