Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with Business teams, IT teams (application development teams, infrastructure teams, etc.), throughout the lifecycle of applications and services (inception and design, development, deployment, operations, and refinement).
- Design, build and optimize applications' containerization and orchestration with Docker
- Automate applications and infrastructure deployments on private and public clouds.
- Assist in the design and building of a fully automated self-service platform that could work in a Cloud environment.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on DevOps best practices, CI/CD, and Configuration Management
- Produce automation scripts to integrate between services and increase efficiency.
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and the latest tools.
- Bachelor's Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Computer/Information Science.
- Kubernetes and docker production experience.
- Working knowledge of service mesh like Istio and Linkerd will be a plus.
- Monitoring using prometheus and grafana.
- Logging tools such as EFK and ELK, Loki will be a plus.
- Configuration management using Ansible
- CI/CD tools using gitlab ci.
- Linux level RHCSA.
- DevOps EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago