Skills And Tools:
- Conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Perform surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Implement the survey data with accuracy, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Interpret geodetic measurements and survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Record the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location.
- Quantity survey .
- Bachelors of Arts, Geography Department.
- More than 3 years of experience.
- Excellent command of GPS.
- Excellent command of Autocad.
- Excellent command of total station devices is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical Office Engineers (Wo...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria21 days ago
- Technical Office Engineers - A...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria21 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer- Met...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo24 days ago