- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Handling and supervising all the administrative and organizational activities related to the CEO.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and executing effective daily schedule.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Managing CEO's calendar of appointments.
- Handling travel-related tasks; including, creating an itinerary for the business trips, arranging visa appointments and reserving the flights and accommodations.
- Handling other tasks, as assigned.
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 350 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...