- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Confidential, Commission Based
About the Job
- We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Strong farming ability to develop property listing.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, and closing statements.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff & association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Investigate clients' financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
- Contact property owners and advertise services in order to solicit property sales listings.
- Develop networks of attorneys, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
شركة دارك هى احدى الشركات الرائده فى مجال التسويق العقارى تم انشاءها فى عام 2005 بمدينة نصر ومصر الجديده وقد كان ومازال لها صدى واسع مع الناس ثم استكمالا لمسيرة الشركة ومراعاة منا على ارضاء جميع عملائنا تم انشاء فرع اخر بمدينة الرحاب والقاهرة الجديده عام 2009 ، ثم وجدنا ان جزء...
See all Careers and Jobs at Darak For Real Estate Investments