- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee all management of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are undertaken within budget and on time. Costs reports are maintained.
- Meet weekly with the Team to discuss progress on all current projects.
- Coordinate additional meetings as required with key staff to move projects forward.
- Ensure that completed projects meet the specification and predetermined internal quality standards.
- Provide feedback to the team on project successes including a formal write up of the project once completed.
- Organize, coordinate and have general oversight of all workshop staff and activities.
- Oversee overall management, planning and controls of daily work activities.
- Meet weekly with the Technical Team and Sales Team to discuss scheduling of work in a planned manner including distribution of resources.
- Provide monthly reports to Management on all operational activities.
- Coordinate with Sales team in planning sales activities.
- Make sure that market innovations, competition and new strategic opportunities are daily tracked.
- Be proactive with regards to market's marketing and sales needs to provide local tailored solutions.
- Produces annual/quarter detailed operating plan.
- Represents the company externally with government, regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Progress a measured and planned improvement of operational systems, processes and development of policies in support of WBN’s vision.
- Contribute to short and long term organizational planning and strategy.
- Provide habitual review of internal procedures to maintain integrity and relevance of systems in place.
- Contribute to WBN future planning and projects with an emphasis on growth and creativity.
- Review financial statement and data
- Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
- Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Following-up on payments and collection based on the internal payment policy term and/or contracted terms.
- Plan the use of human resources.
- Delegate tasks and account abilities.
- Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Assist with HR policy and procedure implementation and review.
- Submits annual/quarter business performance reports to top management.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Consulting Services Information Technology Services
- Bachelor degree.
- Postgraduate certificates and/or diplomas will be an asset.
Minimum Years of Experience
- 8 years in a management position.
- 4 years of IT/Technical background is a MUST!
- Sales Management
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent computer skills (Advanced usage of MS)
- Fluent English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Customer orientation
High mental abilities
- Solve major problems
- Making decisions on major issues
- Making decisions on financial issues
High numerical abilities
- Complex calculations
- Numerical analysis
About this Company
World Business Network (WBN) is an end-to-end business technology corporation, offering tailored Business Solutions and Management Consultancy to enterprises. WBN has been established with a vision to build an ecosystem that integrates a comprehensive set of capabilities with...
See all Careers and Jobs at World Business Network