Skills And Tools:
- Review all updates of custom regulations of importation/exportation and act accordingly.
- Review and confirm all shipping requirements prior shipping to insure it’s compatibility with custom regulations.
- Review shipping dates and report exceptions.
- Receive export orders and agreements and work based on terms and conditions mentioned therein and agreed upon between Aller Aqua and importing companies.
- Contact freight forwarders and negotiate shipping rates for each shipment and raise the received offers to CEO for approval.
- Follow up on shipping operations and established export procedures and asks necessary measures be taken to implement insurance conditions in the event of damages resulting from transport and shipping works.
- Follow up on all related payments to ensure that the importer fulfills his obligations.
- Follow up with warehouse once the shipment arrived to receive the delivery note from warehouse.
- Follow up receiving import shipment documents & banking documents to start in issuing & finalizing all the required documents for customs clearance.
- Prepare pre-shipping cost estimation in order to optimize cost of shipping.
- Prepare all required bank's forms for the shipping documents and follow up the delivery of original copy of documents to finance Department or from/to bank.
- Prepare all the required documents for customs.
- Keep tracking the container of each shipment till they're loaded and recived.
- Dealing with government entities such as: Agricultural Quarantine, Export Councils, etc…
- Coordinate with QC Department to insure that all the product we export is according to exporting standards and quality.
- Provide Finance department with all shipping and customs cost for each shipment.
- Create logistics reports and keep them updated.
- Bsc. degree of Business Administration, logistics or any relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same position.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing is preferred.
- Strong experience in customs clearance and purchasing.
- High proficiency in English language is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good Time Management & Planning and Organizing skills
- Good analytical skills & customer care skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Export Sales Manager – Agricul...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Export Sales Specialist...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago