Skills And Tools:
A UAE software house located in both Egypt and the UAE is seeking for Project Coordinator to join our team in Egypt.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Hold and run the daily standup meetings, sprint planning and retrospective meetings on behalf of the Project Manager
- Collect status updates and report them into the agreed tools or reports.
- Draft initial plans that would be reviewed and approved by the Project Manager.
- Perform communication duties with customers, internal teams or project stakeholders.
- Collect feedback from teams to report challenges or matters that require attention from the Project Manager.
- Report on operational updates, risks and developments whether project related or generic.
- Competitive salaries
- Great working environment
- Technical training
- Transportation allowance
- Medical coverage & flexible hours.
- Exposure to travel to the UAE for on site customer engagements.
- University degree in any field.
- Proficient in Arabic and English
- Empathetic and effective communication skills.
- Organized, methodical and systematic
- Patient, good listener and keen to learn
- Previous experience in the software industry is a plus
- Degree in operations management or project management is a plus.
- Sales Coordinator - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Project Manager - ITWorx Educa...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- SAP Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago