This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Communicate closely with project principals, project designers and project managers, assuring all involved in project delivery have the requisite skills to achieve project success, quality level design and technical goals.
- Coordinate multi-office collaboration and resource sharing on projects and/or staff sharing opportunities.
- Approve time-sheets and expense reports.
- Review, monitor and approve work authorizations.
- Review, monitor and approve project work plans including milestones, work-flow, staffing and project budgets.
- Review, monitor and forecast office staffing to assure adequacy, proper balance and compliance with individual project work plans.
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager to ensure adherence to project fee budgets, monitoring all project expenditures.
- Reviews and manages project job costing and billing.
- Conduct project management review meetings to assure projects meet schedule, scope, budget and collection targets.
- Support Technical office to provide oversight of the technical aspects of project delivery including project set-up, implementation and quality control measures.
- Lead the effort to enhance and embrace project delivery systems technology and innovation at the office level.
- Support the Technical office and Project Managers in the establishment and documentation of the monthly review of project documents and deliverables.
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and motivating staff. Must advocate one's own professional development plan.
- Ensures full scope design strategies are developed to meet client's needs and budgets appropriately.
- Anticipates workload. Balances work load with required staff to meet client schedules
- Responsible for client service evaluations and interviews to ensure repeat clients.
- Involved in analysis of client problems and developing architectural solutions to those problems.
- Committed to the concept of design excellence and constant improvement.
- Responsible for QA/QC processes within EG ART, ensuring that appropriate projects are reviewed.
- Assist in managing client expectations and realizing client goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of design, civil or architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of finishes intent and practices.
- Extensive knowledge of financial management concepts and the budget process.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong leadership, organization, communication, and relationship management skills
- Proficient in Revit and other computer design program, 3ds Max (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of budget preparation and the proven ability to manage within budgetary constraints.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced presentation and graphic communication abilities.
- Proven ability to lead through a combination of direct authority and subject matter expertise.
- Advanced supervisory, leadership and team building skills.
About this Company
EG-ART Contracting and Decoration was established in June 2012 as a registered company in Egypt to carry out larger commercial & project management works.
See all Careers and Jobs at EG-ART for Contracting & Decoration
EG-ART is a forward thinking, energetic and dynamic construction company. We deliver fit out,...