Skills And Tools:
- Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence…etc. to take into consideration all the project details during execution.
- Set the mobilization plan of the project based on the project requirements set the mobilization plan of the project based on the project requirements
- Prepare RFIs and send them to the project consultant to obtain missing information and resolve all conflicts.
- Communicate with concerned departments to prepare the general procurement plan.
- Prepare a monthly procurement and financial plan to determine the site needs for the upcoming month.
- Conduct an estimated quantity survey to determine the quantity of material that needs to be purchased or procured.
- Conduct the quantity surveying process to prepare required invoices.
- Prepare the subcontractors’ and client’s invoices based on the progress report sent by the site engineer.
- Prepare and follow up the Variation Orders and prepare Notice to Claim in cooperation with the Contracts team.
- Prepare periodical reports such as Quantity Executed Invoices and send them to the concerned departments in the headquarters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in Primavera P6.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Excellent command of Arabic & English language skills.
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago