- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Research and Development Engineer (Full Time)
- MOGASSAM 3D Printing LAB* is hiring! Currently, we are working on Stereo Lithography Technology, we have to launch add-on devices and keep updating our current customers with technical upgrades.
- So, we are looking for a Research and Development Engineer, who is critical, punctual, passionate about hardware product development, and If you think you’re geeky enough and would like to utilize your talents to achieve a breakthrough in 3D printing Technology, contact us.
- MOGASSAM is an Egyptian 3D printing manufacturer that provides professional desktop 3D printers to allow Dentists unleash their creativity through 3D Printing technology.
- Developing new technical Features of the “DENT1 (Dent1, is the product of Mogassam).
- Developing add-on devices for “DENT1” (Dent1, is the product of Mogassam).
- 3D Modeling using SolidWorks.
- Hands-on with Stepper Motors, Drives, Servos.
- Designing and making of PCBs for prototyping.
- Testing machines In-House before delivering to customers.
- Reading scientific papers and patents in 3D Printing.
- Experiments documentation.
About this Company
MOGASSAM is an Egyptian 3D Printing manufacturer that provides professional Desktop SLA 3D printers. Their aim is to make 3D printers available not just in stores and print houses, but in homes, schools and universities
See all Careers and Jobs at Mogassam