- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible of:
- Establishing various communication channels with clients to understand both short & long term requirements
- Ensuring long term relationship with clients based on customer satisfaction
- Developing, approving and monitoring applicable parts of agreements & contracts.
- Negotiate major changes to the agreements & ensure that they don’t affect the account profitability by any means.
- Identify business needs within account(s) & co-ordinate efforts with sales & business development functions to provide proposals to the customers.
- Track & report P&L for accounts.
- Monitor team dynamics and team accountability related to delivery commitments.
- Actively participate in monitoring and reporting on individual performance of Project Managers
- Provide forecasts for resource requirements
- Assume responsibility for the different aspects of the account(s).
- Oversees program delivery ensuring that appropriate processes and standards are followed.
- Appoint Project Managers to projects.
- Oversee allocated Project Manager, including planning, project reviews and developing of formal project corrective actions required to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Provide the point of escalation for project issues that cannot be resolved by the Project Manager in the project team.
- Analyze account(s) performance and develop and execute corrective action plans
- Contributing to enhancement and refinement of existing processes in the different domains
About this Company
Integrated Development is a global IT service provider with skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands and growing companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Development