Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Solid Linux/Unix systems engineering knowledge and shell scripting
- Windows administration background is required
- ITIL Foundation v3 is required and Good understanding of the SW life-cycle design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Knowledge about Relational Database SQL programing and experience in Business Intelligence & ETL Systems
- Knowledge on computer networking and infrastructure systems.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor of computer science/ engineering
- 2-6 years IT Support, system administration & operation.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Fluent English both oral and written is a must.
- Ownership and commitment attitude
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and communication Skills
- Handling multi-tasks
- Ability to work under Pressure
About this Company
Since inception in 1998, Vodafone Egypt has grown over the years to become the leading mobile operator in Egypt, not only in revenue share but also the number 1 mobile operator with the largest customer base. Vodafone currently serves more than 40 million customers offering a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone