- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Transportation and Bonus
About the Job
We are looking for creative and driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users (gulf area) ..
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Managing the social media marketing strategy clients; focusing on Facebook, Twitter, linked in, instagram , snapchat and YouTube .
- Create and edit engaging content for social media, company websites, and blogs, with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Managing all company social media accounts
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Run social promotions and campaigns and track their success (facebook ads., Twitter, LinkedIn, instagram, etc.).
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions