Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all document control activities for the Finance division .
- Organize and file current document backlog from the stakeholders as per the company’s current filing process.
- Assist team in scanning, organizing, and indexing critical documentation.
- Responsible to process all submittals and input into the system.
- Maintain all hard copy files of division activities and soft copy as well .
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree ( Preferably accounting / Business / Finance background) .
- Experience: from 0 to 2 years of experience in the same position .
- Very high organizing and coordinating skills .
- Very good Microsoft office skills .
- Strong attention to details .
- Accountant - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Senior Document ControllerConfidential Company - Marsa Matruh, Matruh6 days ago
- Administrative AssistantConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago