Skills And Tools:
Purpose of the Job:
- To provide technical support and assistance with earthing designs, reports and analysis.
- Customer and/or site visits to discuss project scope of work. Agree deliverables and offer general technical advice relating to power and lightning earthing design systems.
- Carry out soil resistivity and earth measuring tests as described in BS7430. Report and make necessary recommendations on findings.
- Carry out full system fall of potential testing to verify/validate design intent.
- Understanding and working compliance with relevant earthing standards.
- Produce power earthing and lightning protection earthing designs, reports and analysis to clients’ specification, relevant and applicable standards or codes of practice.
- Compile a bill of quantity for the materials, to enable the Sales department to forward a comprehensive quotation to the client.
- Respond to client’s queries in a clear and precise manner covering technical knowledge with confidence.
- Liaise with marketing department to support and promote relevant earthing technical literature.
- Very good grade in in Electrical Engineering
- A comprehensive working knowledge of power/lightning earthing designs and analysis
- A working knowledge and compliance to current relevant standards BS EN 50522, BS7430, EA TS 41-24, IEEE Std80
- Auto-CAD & basic 2D drawing knowledge and experience essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Adobe & MS office applications to suit the business need
- Experience: 3+ years with proven record of success.
- Preferably experienced in grounding systems
- Very Good command in English.
- Giza Residents are preferred.
- Senior Electrical Engineer (Li...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza10 days ago