CRM ManagerPosted 1 month ago
155Applicants for1 open position
- 10In Consideration
- 38Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Delivering a class-leading quality-oriented customer service to help drive customer loyalty, Improve Hospital branding.
- Ensure that complaints and Inquiries are handled by staff within agreed timescales and in an appropriate manner and follow up outcomes with direct superiors.
- Manager all administrative/operational components for the Call Center.
- Responsible for all the aspects of call center unit.
- B.sc of any
- Certification through the Customer Service / Call Center.
- Previous Experience in Healthcare organization
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Managerial level
- Must have knowledge of call center phone systems
- Must have outstanding customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Must have excellent management and leadership skills
- Work Condition: 6 days/week , 8 h.
- Call Center ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago