Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that the supply chain needs of a company are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Negotiate contract renewals, place bids to obtain the business of new vendors, discuss pricing, and monitor all aspects of the terms of a contract.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Monitoring supplier performance and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Monitor all purchase orders and maintain regular follow up with all suppliers and customers and coordinate with vendors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience 5 -7 years, preferably in FMCGs
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong Negotiation Skills