Skills And Tools:
- Perform all surveyor lifting and topographic mapping of the site or any other sites in accordance with the instructions of its direct boss.
- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
- Conducting surveying and re-downloading points according to the operational plans on the ground.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Implementing the approved daily work plans and programs related to the conduct of survey work in strict accordance with the approved work plans and programs and direct supervisor directives.
- Prepare reports on the results of the survey according to the approved methods.
- Preparation of integrated technical reports in case of discrepancies and differences in measurements between approved plans and reality.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in surveying roads & adjustments
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez1 month ago
- Quantity Surveyor & Cost Contr...Confidential Company - New Capital, Cairo29 days ago