Skills And Tools:
- Provide primary support for` front office reception by receiving guests and visitors.
- Greet clients and visitors and give them an outline of the nature of business of the organization and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals while registering their data in a log sheet.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages and providing necessary information to the individual departmental managers and processing information.
- Schedule office facilities for conferences and meetings.
- Responsible for the guests hosting and logistics for their meetings with the staff.
- Assisting in the coordination of Talent Acquisition activity (job fair, open days, etc.) storage, candidate flow.
- Support the training department needs of any trainee's supplies, reserving the rooms.
- Making sure to have a valid ID from the Visitor and provide him with a company ID.
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent English language is a MUST.
- Experience in Customer Service (Preferable)
- Microsoft Office.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Managing Change.
- Communication & Listening.
- Decision Making.
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- Customer Care Agent - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo - Rehab City, Cairo1 month ago
- Admin SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo14 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Key Account Specialist (Outdoo... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Executive - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Outdoor Sales Representative -... - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- SR.Property Consultant Real St... - New Cairo, Cairo25 days ago
- Executive Administrative Assis...Neisco for Modern Water Systems Production - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago