Skills And Tools:
- Study and understand all current and upcoming system requirements, including both fine-level details and overarching strategic goals, and communicate this information effectively to staff members and executives.
- Support development and implementation of new technologies within a large systems environment by advising on design concepts and changes, implementation strategies and deployment timelines.
- Coordinate with engineers, software developers and systems analysts to design effective solutions that meet requirements for functionality and integration with existing components.
- Manage development, testing and deployment of software and other computer systems technologies to ensure compliance with operational requirements for security, performance, reliability and scalability.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- At least 4-8 years of systems engineering experience.
- Microsoft Products. as an example, but not limited.
- Windows Server - Exchange Server - SQL Server - SharePoint - System Center Family - Azure - M365.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management
- All skills Required above Must be Experienced.
- IT Operation System SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 hours ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Sha...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Systems Operation EngineerFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago