- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Recording, updating and following up CRM Database.
- Support the Teams by partnering with IT department / software provider to solve user’s problems
- Suggests / Create procedures and techniques to maximize CRM data and minimize time required to enter or update contract data.
- Opening and maintaining new accounts of Business Partners based on the relevant segmentation of the business
- Coordinating with Sales and marketing teams as required based on departmental actions.
- Identifying potential new business leads and Growth Opportunities in Middle East through researching various sources of information / external data base
- Special Focus on the business development data base, main market channels of Business of the company.
- Ensuring Pipeline Report processes are running smoothly.
- Linking Trade Promotions and other Marketing events with relevant data base, for R.O.I reporting purposes
- Extracting data from CRM system to support efficiently the daily operations for the Sales and Marketing departments through effective reporting.
- Tracking research data via effective project reporting and recording project progress within CRM system
- CRM data reporting as per companies additional requirements.
- Maintaining excellent business relationships with clients
- Introducing, educating and training the Sales teams of business partners
- Developing the system to align the needs of the business