Skills And Tools:
- Prepare the feasibility study/business plan for assigned projects in conjunction with the board of directors
- Assist in the pricing modules of all projects
- create and update the projects feasibly study on regular basis
- create and update the pricing models for all projects .
- Work on the sales analysis and the associated prices increase.
- work on the financial deals with any prospected investors or partners.
- work on the financial assessment of new lands
- Work with the portfolio management team and directors to monitor, evaluate and advise portfolio management head on the performance of existing portfolio of assets, projects and subsidiary/affiliated companies
- Spreading the company's financials and conducting fundamental analysis
- Prepare presentation materials for the company board of directors
- Track market trends in real estate sector
- Attending events to get an update on competitors' potential projects, terms of payments and other financial & non-financial data that will be used in our comparable project's valuation
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or Economics.
- Minimum (3) years of experience in financial analysis, Feasibility Studies and business valuation.
- Real Estate and/or Investment Banking Sector is MANDATORY.
- Highly details oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with composed time management
- Highly efficient analytic & problem solving skills
- Strong ability to work with tight deadlines