Skills And Tools:
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due timeframe and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Manage time in order to utilize a 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 3 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
- Very good communication skills.
- Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
- Creativity & problem-solving.
- Able to manage time effectively.
Technologies and frameworks:
- Very good hands-on experience in C#.
- Excellent experience in ASP.Net WebForms.
- Very good experience in HTML, CSS, JS
- Very good knowledge in Blazor.
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL.
- Good knowledge in Microservices & PWA.
- Very good experience with Unit test & TDD.
- Experience with DevExpress framework.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Web API integration and development.