Skills And Tools:
- Specific objectives and deliverables will be agreed upon as part of your annual Performance and Development Review (PDR) process, the points below are a summary of your main duties and responsibilities.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science / Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 -4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands on experience with Java programming languages , Ruby, PHP, and Python its a plus
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- English: Very good command of (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Arabic: Native command of (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Front End DeveloperE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago