Skills And Tools:
This position is responsible for sales and support for Personal Protective Equipment/ Workwear within the territory of Egypt. The position will be primarily responsible for the sales of assigned products. Key responsibilities include achieving sales goals based on increased revenue/gross margin; developing ongoing relationships with current and target accounts; project pursuit; and weekly key activities reporting.
- Reaching new potential clients.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients
- Analyzing the requirements of clients.
- Demonstrating the products to clients and recommending the suitable products according to customer needs and budget.
- Preparing the quotations for clients.
- Following up on quotations submitted & clarifying the client queries.
- Providing after sales support to clients.
- Establishing strong relationship with business partners.
- Contributing to achieve sales target.
- Conducting weekly assessment, planning, and implementation on the customer feedbacks and follow-ups.
- A Bachelor degree (preferably Engineering, or Science or Business Administration).
- 0-2 years of experience as a sales representative (preferably in a similar field).
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Valid driving license and owns a car.
- Sales Representative - Real Es... - Mohandessin, Giza12 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative /...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago