Skills And Tools:
- Define project scope and requirements; resources, budget and time, plan project lifecycle and schedule for project implementation.
- Pre-Project: Understand clients’ needs, define project scope, and analyze risk and expectations.
- Identify the most suitable tools and processes, QA cycles.
Define Projects’ milestones.
- Executing Project: manage kick-off meetings, regular progress meetings, and report projects plan updates.
- Post-Project: create project post-mortem, underlying causes of problems, or process improvements.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Facilitate project definition of scope, goals, and deliverables to subordinates/Coordinators.
- Constantly monitor and report on project updates to all stakeholders in progress meetings.
- Track project milestones and ensure project deliverables on time with the required quality standards.
- Track and maintain project costs.
- Responsible for maximizing resource utilization.
- Maintain technical and project documentation.
- Support for sales team for quote preparation and interaction with clients for technical questions
Required Knowledge and skills:
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Very good decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Strong interest in technology applied to the localization industry
- Mastering CAT tools
- Knowledge of MT/PE tools is a plus
- Bachelor/University Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the Localization industry
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Project Manager For Infrastruc...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Project ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago