Skills And Tools:
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Optimize employee workflow.
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate warehouse workers.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Assist in the hiring and training process of new warehouse staff
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system.
- Maintain and update standards procedures (SOPs) of the In/Out.
- Maintaining the Implementation of the FEFO/FIFO concepts.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Brief warehouse team on a daily basis.
- Location: Alwahat, 21 working days, full accommodation, meals, and transportation
- +4 years of relevant experience, with at least for 2 years in a similar position.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or bachelor’s degree in business management.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyses data
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Export Section HeadConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Supply Chain OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Custom Clearance Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo10 days ago