- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support in preparing the relevant reports related to the projects to the Operations Director.
- Responsible for attending site visit - During Tendering stage.
- Responsible for Preparing Tendering queries.
- Providing advice on suppliers/subcontractors - During Tendering stage.
- Lead the Supply Chain and Commercial departments in finalizing the Financial Offer (for Direct Cost) - During Tendering stage.
- Guide the Tender Committee in selecting the most appropriate methods of construction, project requirements, in terms of staffing, plant and equipment, HSE requirements, QA/QC requirements, temporary works, and time schedule.
- Responsible for Reviewing Tendering stage doc's for any technical or financial queries.
- Provide recommendation on indirect cost for the bid, including insurances and allowances.
- Set out the actual project organizational chart and select the Operations team.
- Give consultancy and approve the Operations vision for the site offices, lay-down areas, storage and welfare facilities, and general site traffic and security management plan in close coordination with the Technical Office.
- Hold a startup kick off meeting with the assigned project team.
- Responsible getting for The Site Handing over, as well as ensuring that the Letter of Award has been issued by the Client, the minimum amount of design and Contractual data have been received by the Contractor, and ensures that PCP is not liable for any defects in the works existing on Site executed by Others.
- Prepare the P&L Report and update it frequently every agreed period of time.
- Responsible for attending the kick-off meeting with 3rd party. During which they shall agree on :
1- Approvals period of time.
2- Documents required.
- Approve the project time schedule prior to being forwarded to the Document Control.
- Develop the procurement plan that shall be used as the basis for raising Purchasing Requests to Supply Chain (also in close coordination with the Projects Control department).
- Review the changes report and advice if this will impact the program and or the cost in close coordination with the PC.
- Approve the project needs related to HSE, Operations are addressed in the procurement plan, all satisfying the approved standards and design documents.
- Review the time schedule, updated time schedules, periodical resource schedules, and material delivery schedules, Quality Plans, HSE Plans and requirements, Subcontractors, suppliers, and Engineering Consultants/Designers prequalification documents. As well as the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Approve the inspection plan based on the time schedule.
- Assist in giving consultation on the recovery and crashed schedule carried out by Projects Control.
- Strictly observe plans and approvals status.
- Attend the weekly progress / technical meetings with the Client and its representatives and produce the minutes of meetings and circulate them in due course.
- Review the as-built forwarded to the TO on weekly/biweekly basis.
- Approve the QS reports.
- Approve the Purchasing Requests prior to submitting them to Supply Chain department.
- Approve the Method Statements for conducting the relevant activities once both shop drawings and Material Submittals are approved.
- Review the Inspection Requests, Material Inspection Requests, Test Reports , Test Requests and Work Permits.
- The PM is the point of contact with both the Client and Suppliers/Subcontractors in the project closeout phase.
- Review and monitor the training for the client.
- Responsible for the handing over certificate.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...