- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and system test a ready-made software.
- Perform data analysis.
- Troubleshoot implementation.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of project activities.
- Develop project documentation.
- Manage day-to-day implementation activities.
- Provide mentoring and support to department colleagues as necessary.
- Provide pre-sales support as necessary.
- Customer Support and Customer Training.
- Replying tender RFPs.
- Testing new features of new released versions.
- Preparing KBAs and what’s new documents.
- Participating in the technical training curriculums.
- Auditing the outsourcing HR/Payroll activities to ensure the efficiency and accuracy.
- Auditing new projects’ business analysis and implementation phases to ensure that the implementation is done as per customer business needs and based on HITS best practices.
- Auditing support cases periodically through CRM to ensure that the service delivery team complies with into consideration the QC standards while handling customer cases.
- Fixed hours: from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Weekend: Friday & Saturday.
- Work Location: Nasr City
1 to 3 years
About this Company
•Founded in 1998 as one of the pioneer software companies (ISV).
See all Careers and Jobs at HITS Technologies
•Working in the field of Business Solutions, Cloud, ML, AI, IoT, Robotics, and Blockchain technologies.
•Existing in more than 50 countries, Managing more than 1 million users
•One of the...