Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including editing the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, and any deductions, or compensation.
- Prepare monthly payroll & issue pay slips.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, or assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy
- Conduct payroll audits and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Receive, review, and audit the overtime and KPI sheets for white collars and send the final accordingly to the Head of HR.
- Assist in keeping employees' hiring documents completed.
- Assist in Monitoring and updating the existing compensation and benefits policies, guidelines and procedures, developing employee benefits (cash & Noncash benefits).
- Administer personnel procedures in accordance with employee agreements including new hires.
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance, and building a strong relationship with them.
- Manage & update the employee’s files.
- Reviewing the company policies and ensuring the employees' commitment to the policies.
- Generating monthly salaries and medical reports.
- Manage opening bank accounts for new staff and handle bank-related issues.
- Bachelor degree.
- Very good in English.
- Gender: Any.
- Problem-solving skills
- 3-5 Years of experience as a Senior
- Excellent computer skills special in MS Excel
- Follow-up Skills.
- Senior talent acquisition mana...HSE Contractors for CPM Scheduling Consultants - Dokki, Giza28 days ago