Chief Operating Officer (COO)
-Gharbia, EgyptPosted 29 days ago
71Applicants for1 open position
- 26In Consideration
- 39Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Design and implement business strategies and plans to achieve company growth targets
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the Company (HK/Facility Management, Pools Complex, HSE,etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication by setting KPIs
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- MBA/ MSc in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in Facility Management Is a must.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Experience in Clubs or Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
- English and Arabic languages.
- Chief Growth OfficerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt11 days ago
- CFOConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia29 days ago